Tuesday 22 May 2018

Online Presence


I have made some presence online in order to show off my work and make connections within the animation industry.

One of the first online presence I established is making a LinkedIn account allowing me to look at possible jobs and search for individuals within the animation industry.

LinkIn Page:

 Examples of individuals in the animation industry I have connected with:
This was suggested by my tutor from whom I was able to gain some insight into how I should go about contacting practitioners and applying for jobs. Specifically when providing a CV for said jobs, that it holds relevant information that the studio or company are looking for. It helped that my tutor and careers adviser helped guide me with putting my CV together, i.e. appropriate information such as my achievements and the layout of this information from my tutor's opinion.

I also used Twitter to post some of my work and gain some followers.

Some work I made especially for a YouTuber's Dungeon and Dragon series got recognition and shown in his videos.

YouTuber who is very well known:

Following are two examples of some character design work I have made for the series:

Numaru, Red Eyed Elf Lady:
As shown my work in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3CaWO8Uf10&t=502s At 7:48

Asuran and Skryn, Dwarven Brothers:
As shown it even got used in the thumbnail of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EcxY1YeUmA&t=574s at 7:50


I also do work for various popular people I follow on Twitter, making art that they retweet and help me get recognition and followers.

The following example is one I did for a popular cosplayer called Vivid Vision (@VivisVision22):
I hope to continue making some art for her or other more popular cosplayers/people on twitter as it's the most recognition I get from an online audience. This gives me more followers and hopefully become more well known online as well as making art for the popular Youtuber I mentioned previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment