Sunday 7 May 2017

Study Task 2 -SWOT

My Strengths:
- Great detail in character designs
-Simplistic character designs
- Photoshop skills
-Clean line work
- Smooth turn-arounds
- Social and communicate ideas
- Open to agreement
- Imaginative ideas and/or characters
- Range/mixture of drawing styles

With these I can say I can adapt to most drawn animation and design briefs with my range on different styles and design ideas. I don't have much skills in 3D animation, I have basic understanding but it isn't my primary interest in animation.

I also do well in collaborative practices as I have been able to come to agreements that favour everyone as well as express my own ideas even if some of them aren't used.

My Weaknesses:
- Too ambitious designs
- Specific interest of animation
- Don't draw many backgrounds
- Time Management/Need to focus more time on work

I need more of an understanding of what my time limits are for each brief so that I can determine detailed my drawing should be and the amount of detail put into the animation. Keeping a specific interest in animation may limit me but I wish to work around this. I also need to focus on making backgrounds but I think I am improving on how to make these effectively.

Improving on these will hopefully help me for my future in the art industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment