Sunday 7 May 2017

Ghost in The Shell, Live Action Film

This is an American live adaptation of the anime film 'Ghost in The Shell' and shows various interpretations/references from the anime version of the film.

Anime film 'Ghost in The Shell'
Personally, as far as I can recall from the original's (anime version) story it seemed very hard to follow. It would question a lot about when does a cybernetic human stop being human without feeling it's a part of the main storyline (as the main character, Motoko, is a cyborg woman). However, I felt that the visuals of the live action are not as impressive as the drawn animated visuals of the original anime film.

The various similarities I can show:




Overall, I believe they bring different interesting interpretations to the story of 'Ghost in The Shell'.

2 comments:

  1. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. the magicians season 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. buy dvd nashville season 6

    ReplyDelete